Stand out from the rest
If you are planning on setting up a stall at an exhibition centre, then you need to ensure that people are going to take the time to look at your display and take notice of your business offerings. This can be difficult when there are so many others there trying to do the same thing. So what can you do to stand out from the rest and become a talking point of the ehxibition?
- Be bold - this is one time when it definitely pays to be bold and daring in your marketing strategy. There may be 100 other stalls in the centre, and you need to ensure that yours is a memorable one.
- Be interactive - nobody takes much notice of a stand with a few informational leaflets on it. You need to engage the visitors in some way. This can be done through the products if necessary, or by being very talkative and helpful.
- Create a buzz - if you can manage to create a buzz aorund your stall, by putting on some form of exciting show or demostration, you will encourage more people to come over and look.
- Walk around advertising - there is nothing to say that you can not get people to walk around druming up business, and if you do this with flambouyant and imaginative people, you will get noticed. Costumes or uniforms are always a good idea, as people usually want to know why why people are there dressed like that
- Free samples - even if people are not interested in what you are offerign at the centre, if they take away a free sample of what you have to offer, your product will have more chance of being looked at and used.
- Be friendly - whatever you decide to do with your stand, the most important thing for you is that you create a positive and friendly atmosphere. It really does count for a lot in this world. I was at a trade fair talking to a very freindly tailors from Nottingham, and he managed to charm me into a purchase even though I had no intention beforehand.
A Sensitive Heart : I have always been interested in missions…
To Be Or…Well, Not… : Shakespeare: undoubtedly the greatest…
The Best of Movie Poster Artwork : Nowadays, the developed film…
Comments are closed!